Organic Ayurvedic Yoga Mats
These stunning Yoga Mats are handwoven in India with a mix of Organic Cotton and Natural Tree Rubber. They are naturally dyed using a blend of Ayurvedic herbs. Each mat takes 4 days to loom and dye.
- The Yellow (Tumeric) is anti-inflammatory
- The Grey (Vetiver & Triphala) is relaxing and balancing
- The Coral (Red Sandal & Rubia Carnifola) is energizing and detoxifying, perfect for skin conditions
- The Eggplant is harmonizing and detoxifying
- The Green *Limited Edition (Lakshimi Tulsi or 'Holy Basil') Ayuvedic practice recommends Tulsi in several formulations to enhance immunity and metabolic functions as well as in the management of respiratory problems as coughs, sore throats etc. Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth and Prsperity, both material and spiritual. Th eword "Lakshmi" is derived from the Sanskrit word Laksme, meaning "goal". Lakshmi, therefore, represents the goal of life - which includes worldy as well as spiritual prosperity. In Hindu mythology, Goddess Lakshmi, also called Shri, is the devine spouse of Lord Vishnu and provides him with wealth for the maintenance and preservation of the creation.
Completly machine washable (no soap is needed - spot clean if necessary with a natural soap) foldable and light weight (800g) - perfect for travelling or taking along to work with you everyday in your bag.
Measures - 180 L x 65 Wcm and are 2mm thick