Terms & Conditions
You, the Earth & Me - Sydney provides FREE shipping on all Domestic Orders over $150.00 (heavy goods exempted).
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY PURCHASES?
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours and sent via Courier (remote locations and PO Boxes we use Australia Post). We use a Carbon Neutral Delivery System. Turn around is usually 3 - 7 working days (location dependant), however please allow up to 10 working days - as timing is a GUIDELINE ONLY and we cannot be held accountable for circumstances of delays of which occur with the postal system - once your item has been posted.
During the BUSY Christmas period please expect delays with the post - items have been know to take double the expected time frame. If ever you would like something EXPRESS SHIPPED, please contact the store directly to arrange this service, as we can only offer regular shipping online.
LOST OR DAMAGED PARCEL POLICY
If a parcel is deemed lost or damaged during transit, then please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our very best to help resolve the issue in a timely manor. Please allow a minimum if 14 working days for us to carry out an investigation.
Under Australian Consumer Law it is not up to us to replace an item of which was subsequently lost by Australia Post, or our chosen Courier. However out of goodwill, we can work with you, in helping to recover the missing item, and or help obtain compensation for you. Alternatively you may seek the assistance of the Postal Industry Ombudsman.
WEB STORE - EXCHANGE POLICY
- If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and or have changed your mind, we will gladly issue a store credit OR exchange ONLY, within 14 days of delivery. The item must be returned in new, un-used condition in its original packaging with all tags and barcodes still attached.
- All exchanges must be pre-approved by someone at You, the Earth and Me - Sydney. Before shipping back your return, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which item/s you are exchanging. We will then issue a return slip to be included in your package. The customer is required to cover any re-shipping costs, unless the new order value qualifies for free shipping. Return parcels are recommend to be sent through a traceable shipping source. You, the Earth & Me - Sydney is NOT held accountable for any loss or damage of item/s when being returned for an exchange.
- If you choose a store credit rather than an exchange - please note that the validity is for 24 months.
- Online purchases may not be exchanged at our brick and mortar location.
- Due to their delicate nature, all of our Vintage Items are final sale.
- Exchanges will not occur on earrings (pierced jewellery) under any circumstances (due to hygiene purposes), so please be careful with your choice and do not hesitate to ask for more information about the desired item before making your purchase.
- Exchanges on SALE items will not be accepted. This also includes flash sales or promotional discount codes when purchasing your items.
If an item is deemed faulty, then we (You, the Earth & Me - Sydney) will endeavour to meet our legal obligations. Dependent on our supplier, this may include: repairing the item, providing a replacement product, OR refunding the purchase price (provided that the item is returned within a reasonable time period (within 6 months of purchase date) and a proof of purchase has also been provided. You, the Earth & Me - Sydney reserves the right to not repair any goods returned after aforementioned 6 months period.
*Please note - Manufacturing faults for Jewellery DO NOT include: broken chains; chipped, cracked or broken pearl or gemstones; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidised or on which the plating is fading.